We are officially open and gathering again in our sanctuary on Sundays and Wednesdays. To meet social distancing requests, we will hold three services on Sundays at 8:30, 10 and 11:30 and one on Wednesday at 7pm.
We will be meeting social distances requirements for your safety and by request of our local, state and federal government and have put together some easy guidelines to follow for our service, as per the CDC.
- This is an indoor service and will be an hour long
- Respect social distancing
- Please have masks ready to wear when talking to others
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available in the foyer of our building
- Indoor restrooms will be available
- We will not pass a collection plate, but we will have a tithe box available
- We will NOT be providing or selling any food or coffee
- We will NOT be offering our Children's Ministry, at this time
- Parents are responsible for their own children. No playing or running through the aisles. Kids must have masks and remain with their parents at all times.
- There will be no overflow room availble for familes with young children
- We will have separate doors for entering and exiting our building
- We will have rows blocked off to ensure separation between families
- We ask that you sit away from anyone who is not in your immediate family
- We will have a radio broadcast for those who feel more comfortable staying in their vehicles, just simply tune your radio to 90.7
- We’ll be live-streaming the service, so it will be available to watch from home or anywhere else
- Elderly and those with underlying health issues should remain home or in their cars
- Anyone who has a fever or any flu symptoms should remain home